Description of 297 Main St, Landmark
This one of a kind custom property MUST be seen to be appreciated! 3515 SF home has too many features to list and represents a combination of contemporary features w/ timeless character! This home is perfect for a large family who can make use of the 6 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms, or would be well suited for a bed & breakfast (with municipal approval). Situated on a .87 acre lot not visible from the street, this home has stunning curb appeal. The yard is surrounded by mature trees & beautiful gardens, paved driveway & 28'X34' separate heated shop at the back. The main floor is perfect for entertaining w/ a spacious kitchen opening into family room w/ gas fireplace. Also includes a front office, 2pc. bath, great room, sunroom & mudroom off of oversized garage w/ in-floor heat. 2nd storey includes a spacious master bed w/ beautiful ensuite & 4 additional beds, laundry & 4pc. bath. 3rd story / granny suite - includes a bedroom, 4pc. bath, living & eat-in kitchenette. Also includes full finished basement & More!!!
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate.
Property Details for 297 Main St, Landmark
- Listing #1722407
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,513
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTwo and a Half
- Address297 Main St
- Postal CodeR0A0X0
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Deck, Exterior walls, 2x6", Garburetor, Heat recovery ventilator, Jetted Tub, Microwave built in, Sprinkler System-Underground, Sump Pump, Sunroom, Workshop
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingDouble Attached, Heated, Insulated, 220 Volt Wiring, Workshop
- Garages26' X 24"
- AppliancesAlarm system, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garage door opener, Microwave, Two stoves, Vacuum built-in, Window Coverings, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Infloor
- FireplacesGlass Door
- Exterior FeaturesCountry Residence, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscape, Landscaped deck, Landscaped patio, Paved Street, Treed Lot
- Lot DescriptionNormal
- ConstructionWood Frame
- DistrictSEINE RIVER SCHOOL DIVISION
- Listing Office:Sutton Group - Kilkenny Real Estate
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.