Description of 47 Bridge Lake Dr, Winnipeg
Bridge Water Lakes, 1796 sf model Walkout Bungalow with structural wood floor basement with approx. 3400 sf of living space. Kitchen with painted maple cabinets, Cambria countertops, induction cooktop and appliances included. Ten foot ceilings with eight foot panel doors c/w painted arch trim throughout main floor. Linear gas fireplace in great room and electric fireplace in recreation room. Hand scraped walnut hardwoods in great room, kitchen, dining room and hallway. Ensuite complete with soaker tub. Enhanced laundry room c/w washer and dryer. Upper and lower decks. Control4 with audio speakers throughout, video and lighting options. Landscaping by St. Marys. Other features include a piled foundation, 200 amp service, high energy furnace, HRV, central a/c, central vac, two wet bars, 3 walkin closets, humidifier, garbage disposal, programmable thermostat, furniture negotiable, window coverings and blinds. Also a charging station for a Tesla.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate.
Property Details for 47 Bridge Lake Dr, Winnipeg
- Listing #1726221
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Address47 Bridge Lake Dr
- SubdivisionBridgwater Lakes
- Postal CodeR3Y0J6
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Bar wet, Deck, High-Efficiency Furnace, Cook Top, Exterior walls, 2x6", Handicap Access, Heat recovery ventilator, Humidifier, Oven built in, Structural wood basement floor
- ParkingDouble Attached, Front Drive Access, Garage door opener, Paved Driveway, Insulated garage door, Insulated
- Garages24' x 22'
- AppliancesAlarm system, Blinds, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garage door opener, Garage door opener remote(s), Window Coverings, Microwave, See remarks, Vacuum built-in
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesGlass Door, Brick Facing, Direct vent
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped deck, Lake View, No Back Lane, Park/reserve, Paved Street, Playground Nearby, Sloping Lot
- ConstructionWood Frame
- DistrictPembina Trails
- Listing Office:Sutton Group - Kilkenny Real Estate
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.